Did Father’s Day sneak up on you this year? No worries! I’ve compiled some last minute Amazon Prime gifts that will still make it to your door by Father’s Day!
This year I’ve put together two gift guides for you: in the first you will find gift ideas below $100, and in the second you will find gifts below $50!
As always, all the products featured here I either own myself or would love to own! To shop, simply click on the product you’re interested in!
Gifts Under $100
- Projector: I recently gave Jake a projector for his birthday and we’re both obsessed! He uses it mostly to play video games and we like to have the odd movie night here and there.
- Outdoor cooler: I just ordered this for Jake – we’ve been needing an outdoor cooler for all the shindigs we have at our place! And I really liked the look of this one.
- Dynatrap: I also recently gave Jake a Dynatrap for his birthday. It’s perfect for our wooded property to help eliminate some of the insects without any harsh chemicals.
- Amazon Show: If you’re not up on the smart home system yet, this is a great way to start!
- Dash Cam: Again, this was a recent purchase I made for Jake’s birthday. For under $100, I couldn’t believe how amazing the quality was, and it comes with both a front and rear camera. I’m probably going to be ordering one for myself soon!
- Tabletop fire pit: I don’t personally own this yet, but I have my eyes on it! I think it would make a great Father’s Day gift.
Gifts Under $50
- Power Bank: This is yet another Amazon find I snagged for Jake’s birthday. It plugs into the wall to charge and then you can carry it with you whenever your devices need a boost! It has wireless charging pad on the front and two additional wired charging spots. Jake loves it because he can charge his phone, AirPods, and one other device all at the same time!
- Yeti Koozie: This one’s pretty self explanatory. What dad wouldn’t love a Yeti koozie to keep his brew nice and cold?!
- Electric lighter: You may have seen this floating around social media, but this electric lighter can be charged via USB so you’ll never need to worry about running out of lighter fluid. Perfect for the grill master in your life!
- Seasoning Gift Set: Another one that’s perfect for the grill master in your life! Jake’s always looking for new seasonings to try out and I know he can’t be the only one!
- Backpack Cooler: This one’s must have for any dad that loves hiking, vacationing, going to outdoor concerts, theme parks, ball games, you name it! This is one of those gifts that he may not think of to buy himself, but he’ll definitely thank you for it.
- Amazon Echo Dot: A great, thrifty way to kick off dad’s smart home speaker system. Don’t be fooled by the little size of this guy, there are so many things you can do with the Amazon Echo Dot!
- Mini Projector: As mentioned above, Jake is obsessed with the projector we have. This is simply a more thrifty option.
Happy shopping and a very Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers and father figures out there!